Adapted from Taste of Home
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2-1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 package fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (26 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; rinse cool and pat dry. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheeses, spinach, salt, and pepper. Spread about 1/3 cup cheese mixture over each noodle; carefully roll up.
- Pour 1 cup spaghetti sauce into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. aluminum baking dish. Place roll-ups seam side down over sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
Remove from freezer, thaw. Remove plastic wrap. Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20 to 25 minutes.